Project Social Canvas
It’s a tool which allows to analyse projects with a social impact. It represents
the way in which an organisation creates and conveys social values for its
It’s made up of 7 charts:
-Dream: a social impact project is often driven by a dream (bringing life in an
abandoned neighbourhood, cleaning a palace, making children to play in a
park). Dreams are the starting points of projects.
– IDEA: starting from a dream, we need to transform it in a project. Reflecting
on the values in relation to the context and to similar initiatives, enhancing the
probable social impact of the project.
– COMMUNICATION: it reflects the kind of relationship between the project and
the reference community. It communicates, it gives voice to the dream involving
other stakeholders to participate. It establishes what to communicate, when
and how to communicate it, which channels or tools should be used.
– PARTNER: or, better, which realities should be involved into the project.
Select public or private subjects, with their best practices in other territories or
in the same territory, who are interested in your same topic.
– STEP: which are the necessary activities to realise the idea and what is the
timeline for the activities
– BUDGET: what kind of economic investment is necessary, which are the main
– TEAM. Who takes part to the project team?
Indicate the needed material for training e.g. Post it, markers, posters)
Template social project canvas, post it, markers, paper sheets
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 13
- Assessments Yes